Described as “steadfast and dedicated” for his service to his spine patients, as well as, his humanitarian services to the Make a Wish Foundation, the Butterfly Foundation, and teaching his Minimally Invasive Techniques throughout the world, Dr. Samuel Joseph, of Joseph Spine, has been chosen as the team Spine Surgeon for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Dr. Joseph is a board certified, fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in advanced spine care. In addition to being a team physician for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, he is the founder of Joseph Spine Advanced Center for Spine, Scoliosis, and Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery.
“I’m excited to be joining the Buccaneer's medical team, where we focus on providing our athletes the highest level of medical care, utilizing state of the art technology and groundbreaking procedures,” Dr. Samuel Joseph, Tampa Spine Surgeon.Dr. Joseph’s Affiliations
- Active Fellow American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Affiliate Professor Department of Orthopaedics – University of South Florida
- Fellow of Scoliosis Research Society (SRS) Non-Operative Committee Member SRS
- Fellow of North American Spine Society
- Fellow of Florida Orthopedic Society
- Butterfly Foundation Member – charity scoliosis surgery group