JOIN A NEW GENERATION OF PATIENTS TAKING A MORE ACTIVE ROLE IN MANAGING THEIR SPINE HEALTH
At Joseph Spine, we are constantly striving to offer the highest quality spine care, including superior customer service and new technology, to help you, our patient manage your healthcare around the clock. That is why we are implementing a secure online patient portal – FollowMyHeath®. Use your computer, tablet or smartphone to connect with your doctor, anytime.
There are also mobile apps for your iPhone or Android.
Joseph's Spine's FollowMyHeath® Patient Portal facilitates better communication with our staff and doctors by providing a secure, convenient way to manage your spine health care. This 100% FREE self-service health management tool can improve doctor-patient interactions, document important health care information, and ultimately give you the ability to make more informed decisions about your health.
It puts everything you need to manage your spine health right at your fingertips, saving time, reducing stress and viewing information when you want it.
ENJOY A SINGLE POINT OF ACCESS FOR APPOINTMENTS, HEALTH RECORDS, AND ONLINE RESOURCES
No need to remember multiple passwords and portal sites.
Joseph Spine’s patient portal, FollowMyHealth®, will provide our patients with a single point of access to view health and appointment information kept in our health record, as well as, access a growing number of online resources and services created to help you manage your spine health.
EASY ONLINE REGISTRATION
To register your account on the patient portal, you must be an established patient, having seen your doctor at least once in the office.
- If you are 18 or older, you will be asked if you would like to enroll in the Follow My Health Patient Portal during the registration process at your next doctor’s visit.
- If you would like to enroll, please provide your email address and an invitation will be sent to you.
- Once you receive your invitation, click on the link in the email that says “click here to register.”
- The sign-up page has step by step instructions.
- You will create a unique username and password. You will also be asked for an access code, this will be the last four digits of your social security number or the year of your birth. Please don’t share your username and password with anyone.
- Welcome to FollowMyHealth Patient Portal®!